- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes (de-seeded)
- 1 1/2 cups diced cucumbers
- 1 1/2 cups diced green peppers
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 1/4 cup diced parsley
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups crumbed feta cheese (Bulgarian feta is preferred, but you can substitute Greek)
Combine all ingredients except the feta in a large bowl. Sprinkle the feta cheese over the top of the salad so that it is completely covered with cheese.
Cover and chill one hour before serving.
recipe by Jenny