Looking for ideas to turn those jack-o-lanterns into a yummy treat. Well here is a good one.
- Clean, peel and quarter pieces of raw pumpkin into bite-sized cubes (6-8 cups)
- Put pumpkin piece in large mixing bowl
- Pour over pumpkin, melted butter (1/4 cup), sugar (1/2 cup), honey (1/4 cup) and cinnamon (2 tbsps)
- Pour pumpkin onto a greased roasting tray
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts nuts (1/4 cup)
- Bake at 400°F for about 30 minutes and then cut off oven and let bake for 30 more minutes until tender to taste.