BAKER SECRETE: Fenugreek contains an aromatic compound called solotone which is an ingredient in imitation maple syrup. If you add some to this recipe it will give it a sweet distinctive flavor.
Looking for ideas to turn those jack-o-lanterns into a yummy treat. Well here is a good one.
- Clean, peel and quarter pieces of raw pumpkin into bite-sized cubes (6-8 cups)
- Put pumpkin piece in large mixing bowl
- Pour over pumpkin, melted butter (1/4 cup), sugar (1/2 cup), honey (1/4 cup) and cinnamon (2 tbsps)
- Pour pumpkin onto a greased roasting tray
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts nuts (1/4 cup)
- Bake at 400°F for about 30 minutes and then cut off oven and let bake for 30 more minutes until tender to taste.
2016 Copyright BulgarianCooking.com
Lecheng Hsu liked this on Facebook.
Lila Cvetkovic liked this on Facebook.
This sounds interesting bulgaria. I love bulgarian people and would love to try this helloween special bulgarian helloween pumpkin recipe.
Thank you with great pleasure I will enjoy a bulgarian helloween recipe. Happy helloween bulgarians
Son Nguyen liked this on Facebook.
Barbara Jadwiga liked this on Facebook.
Natalya Atanasova liked this on Facebook.
Linda Anderson Buckley liked this on Facebook.
I love bulgarian people. I think a bulgarian would
Comments are closed.