- 3 cups strained yogurt
- 1 peeled and diced cucumber
- 2 tbsp crushed walnuts (divided)
- ½ tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- pinch of salt or to taste
- black olives, fresh dill, and crushed walnuts for garnish (optional)
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients minus 1/2 tbsp crushed walnuts and stir. Refrigerate 1 or more hours so ingredients can properly absorb flavors. Is best if left in refrigerator over night and served the following day. Garnish and serve as a side salad or as a dip with bread.
All Rights Reserved BulgarianCooking.com 2017 Copyright. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this website’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to BulgarianCooking.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.